Our St Marys Georgia Office is open to serve you 9-5 Monday through Friday. Over the years we have provided top notch legal services to the citizens of Southeast Georgia. Now we have hired Patrick Sullivan a Georgia trial lawyer to man our Kingsland/St Marys office. If you are injured call Patrick and his staff of experienced paralegals 729- HELP. At Barnes & Cohen the tradition continues.
We pride ourselves on our ability to get results on behalf of our clients who are suffering due to someone else's negligence. We do that by outworking the opposition and aggressively standing up for your rights at trial and in settlement negotiations.
Just like we do in Jacksonville and St. Augustine, Florida, we vigorously represent accident victims throughout Southeast Georgia. We have helped thousands of families get the compensation they deserve, and we will work as hard as we can to do the same for you. Contact our office in St. Marys, Georgia, today at 912-208-2578 to schedule your free consultation.
We Aggressively Advocate On Behalf Of Georgia Accident Victims
We have a lengthy track record of settlements and judgments in excess of $1 million that lets insurance companies know they are going up against trial attorneys who know what it takes to get justice for accident victims.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you or a family member was hurt or killed due to:
- Motor vehicle accident, such as a car accident or truck accident
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability, such as a dog bite or a slip-and-fall accident
As our client, you will benefit from our knowledge, experience and network of resources, which rival many of the area's largest law firms. You will also work with a lawyer who will give you practical legal advice and always let you know what is happening with your case.
- Are you a Georgia resident injured in Florida? The laws are different in each state and can make a big difference in your case. You need an attorney who understands Georgia and Florida law to make sure those laws protect your rights and work to your advantage.
- Are You a Florida resident injured in Georgia? Georgia laws will govern and there are some important advantages in accident cases. Disadvantage however, include a much shorter time period for bringing your claim, including as short as six months to bring a claim against a municipality! The trial lawyers of Barnes & Cohen are knowledgeable and experienced in Georgia and Florida laws, and they know how the laws of each state can be best applied to your benefit.
- Military personnel: we work with TRICARE, the VA and Navy legal on many of our cases for servicemen and servicewomen. Barnes & Cohen cares about our men and women in the military. If you or your loved one has suffered a tragic injury, we are here to help. If you are a Florida resident bitten by a dog in Georgia, you need an attorney who understands the laws in both states.
- If you were bit by a dog, you should know that Florida has strict liability laws regarding dog bites, while Georgia law effectively gives dog owners "one free bite" if the owner did not know that the dog posed a danger to others. The owner can claim ignorance the first time around. You need an experienced law firm to investigate and help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Barnes & Cohen: knowledgeable, experienced personal injury lawyers licensed by the Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina Bar.
We Know Georgia And Florida Personal Injury Law. Call Barnes & Cohen Today.
If you are a Florida resident injured in Georgia or a Georgia resident injured in Florida, you need an attorney who knows the law in both states and the effect those laws will have on your ability to pursue compensation. Contact Barnes & Cohen today to learn about how we can help you.